Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Camp 2009


One of my favorite things to do is play with the kids at summer camp. We go to Camp Carousel every year. The kids this year were playing a game. It was called dress up race. One of the teams needed an extra member and they invited me to be on their team. The idea of the game is that there is a pile of clothes at one end and the kids line up at the other end. They run down to the pile of clothes, put them on, take them off and then run back to the start. The first team to have all the members put on the clothes, take them off and run back win. Our team did not win, but we had so much fun. One lady took my picture just as I put the hat on my head. The kids weere laughing so hard they were rolling on the floor. I thought I looked pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment