Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Already

How did we get to the middle of September already.  Where does the time go?  I was kind of sick to my stomach this week, but good ole Dr. Joe gave me some tummy medicine and it is all better now.  I am back to eating like a horse.   I love oatmeal!!!!!  with chicken and carrots, and pumpkin, and fish, and liver, and cookies, and ice cream, hey wait a minute.  I just love everything.  Boy, it is good to have my appetite back :):)    My friends from Ronald McDonald House sent this picture from our last visit.  I miss the kids and cannot wait to go back.  My little friends at first were a bit afraid of me because I am so big, but they loved reading with me and were soon brushing me and petting me.  I LOVE CHILDREN !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment