Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Not About Me

I guess you have heard the saying "It's Not About Me" you could say that applies to my life. First, I lived only for my owner Carol. I adored her. When she got sick and died, I was lost and depressed. But, then things got better. You will notice that most of the posts on my blog are about my friends and family. Although I love doing things with people and sharing, I love sharing about my friends even more. Today I heard that Mandy, the pointer that was adopted by Meghan went to the top of the St. Louis Arch with her owner, Meghan. I sure hope she sends me photos. Boy, I could not even fit in one of those little elevator seats. I am so happy that Mandy has a new wonderful life with her new owner Meghan. I will share photos if they send any.

No comments:

Post a Comment