Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So much has happened this month

Ripley's believe it or not.....I read with over 450 children at Alexander Doniphan School and helped them learn how to be safe around dogs and not get bit. Some dogs are not as patient and nice, and some are not comfortable around children and or don't like people in their space or in their face. It was really fun being with so many kids. They gave me an official school tshirt and hat. I can't wait to go back. I just love the kids. We are having a summer reading date and in the fall hopefully we will have a morning reading club. There is so much to look forward to. I love reading with the kids. These are the children from Sni-A-Bar elementary, they did a food drive for Hero's Hope Pet-Assist and learned about pet responsibility. More photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment